Hi, I’m Jonathan!
For as long as I’ve known, I’ve wanted to make a living from my art. As a child, I hung around with a bunch of brainy friends and was always known as “the arty one”.
Today I specialise in creating illustrations for a wide range of clients – from children’s book publishers to zoos to toy manufacturers – using a cut paper collage style both with recycled magazines and digitally.
I’m available for all types of commissions, including illustrations for:
- Zoos, Safari Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries.
- Wildlife and nature magazines such as National Geographic.
- Promotional materials for organisations such as the World Wildlife Fund.
- Wildlife-themed children’s book illustrations.
- Eco-resorts and safari lodges.
- Packaging for toys, food and other products.
Selected client list:
- The Bronx Zoo
- NYC Aquarium
- 4M Industrial Education Toys
- Quarto Children’s Books
- Sterling Publishing
- The World Association Of Zoos & Aquariums
- Transworld Publishing
- The Random House Group
Please get in touch if you’d like to talk about working with me.