Hi, I’m Jonathan!
For as long as I’ve known, I’ve wanted to make a living from my art. As a child, I was always known as “the arty one” (collecting bird figurines, while the other kids collected Star Wars figures!).
Today I specialise in creating wildlife illustrations for a wide range of clients including children’s book publishers, zoos & toy manufacturers – in a cut paper collage style both with recycled magazines & digitally.
I’m available for all types of commissions, including illustrations for:
- Zoos, Safari Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries.
- Wildlife and nature magazines such as National Geographic.
- Promotional materials for organisations such as the World Wildlife Fund.
- Wildlife-themed children’s book illustrations.
- Eco-resorts and safari lodges.
- Packaging for toys, food and other products.
If you’d like to talk about booking a project with me, please do get in touch!
Selected client list:
- The Bronx Zoo
- NYC Aquarium
- The National Trust
- Crocodile Creek
- Quarto Children’s Books
- Sterling Publishing
- The World Association Of Zoos & Aquariums
- Transworld Publishing
- The Random House Group
Please get in touch if you’d like to talk about working with me.