Hi, I’m Jonathan!
For as long as I’ve known, I’ve wanted to make a living from my art. As a child, I hung round with a bunch of brainy friends and was always known as “the arty one”.
Today I specialise in creating illustrations for a wide range of clients – from children’s book publishers to eco-resorts – using a cut paper collage style with recycled magazines.
I’m available for all types of commissions, including illustrations for:
- Zoos, Safari Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Wildlife and nature magazines such as National Geographic
- Promotional materials for organisations such as the World Wildlife Fund
- Wildlife themed children’s book illustrations
- Eco-resorts and safari lodges
Selected client list:
- Quarto Children’s Books
- Sterling Publishing
- The World Association Of Zoos & Aquariums
- Transworld Publishing
- The Random House Group
Please get in touch if you’d like to talk about working with me.